✕ Clear all filters
80 articles
▶ Videos →

📰 Dev.to · Timevolt

80 articles · Updated every 3 hours · View all reads

All Articles 190,379Blog Posts 172,115Tech Tutorials 51,062Research Papers 37,029News 23,198 ⚡ AI Lessons
Docker Essentials: Containerizing Your First App Like a Jedi
Dev.to · Timevolt ☁️ DevOps & Cloud 1mo ago
Docker Essentials: Containerizing Your First App Like a Jedi
The Quest Begins (The "Why") Honestly, I used to think “works on my machine” was a valid...
How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Database Backups – A *Back to the Future* Adventure
Dev.to · Timevolt ☁️ DevOps & Cloud 1mo ago
How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Database Backups – A *Back to the Future* Adventure
The Quest Begins (The “Why”) Picture this: it’s a Friday night, I’m about to shut down my...
From Zero to Hero: Kubernetes for Beginners – A Journey Like 'The Matrix'
Dev.to · Timevolt ☁️ DevOps & Cloud 1mo ago
From Zero to Hero: Kubernetes for Beginners – A Journey Like 'The Matrix'
The Quest Begins (The "Why") Honestly, I still remember the first time I tried to run a...
Kubernetes: The Matrix Reloaded — From Local to Production
Dev.to · Timevolt ☁️ DevOps & Cloud 1mo ago
Kubernetes: The Matrix Reloaded — From Local to Production
The Quest Begins (The "Why") Hey friend, picture this: you’ve just spun up a slick Node.js...
The Fellowship of Secure Code: Secrets, SSL, and Firewalls
Dev.to · Timevolt ☁️ DevOps & Cloud 1mo ago
The Fellowship of Secure Code: Secrets, SSL, and Firewalls
The Quest Begins (The "Why") Honestly, I used to think security was something you bolted...
CI/CD Pipelines That Actually Work: A Journey Through the Matrix
Dev.to · Timevolt ☁️ DevOps & Cloud 1mo ago
CI/CD Pipelines That Actually Work: A Journey Through the Matrix
The Quest Begins (The "Why") Honestly, I used to stare at my CI/CD yaml files and feel...
Kubernetes Quest: From Localhost to Production (A Lord of the Rings Tale)
Dev.to · Timevolt ☁️ DevOps & Cloud 1mo ago
Kubernetes Quest: From Localhost to Production (A Lord of the Rings Tale)
The Quest Begins (The "Why") Honestly, I used to think “just run docker run and call it a...
The Matrix of CI/CD: Neo's Journey with GitHub Actions, GitLab, and Jenkins
Dev.to · Timevolt ☁️ DevOps & Cloud 1mo ago
The Matrix of CI/CD: Neo's Journey with GitHub Actions, GitLab, and Jenkins
The Quest Begins (The "Why") Look, the reality is that setting up CI/CD used to feel like...
The Terraform Matrix: Choosing the Red Pill for Infrastructure as Code
Dev.to · Timevolt ☁️ DevOps & Cloud 1mo ago
The Terraform Matrix: Choosing the Red Pill for Infrastructure as Code
The Quest Begins (The "Why") Picture this: it’s a Friday afternoon, the sprint is almost...
Scaling Like a Jedi: Horizontal vs Vertical
Dev.to · Timevolt ☁️ DevOps & Cloud 1mo ago
Scaling Like a Jedi: Horizontal vs Vertical
The Quest Begins (The "Why") Honestly, I still remember the night my side‑project went...
The Return of the Jedi: Leveling Up Your Database Backup & Disaster Recovery Game
Dev.to · Timevolt ☁️ DevOps & Cloud 1mo ago
The Return of the Jedi: Leveling Up Your Database Backup & Disaster Recovery Game
The Quest Begins (The "Why") Honestly, I used to think backups were that boring checkbox...
Dockerizing Your First App: A Hero's Journey Like in The Matrix
Dev.to · Timevolt ☁️ DevOps & Cloud 1mo ago
Dockerizing Your First App: A Hero's Journey Like in The Matrix
The Quest Begins (The "Why") Honestly, I still remember the first time I tried to share a...
Kubernetes for Beginners: From Local to Production – A Quest Worth the Ring (Lord of the Rings)
Dev.to · Timevolt ☁️ DevOps & Cloud 1mo ago
Kubernetes for Beginners: From Local to Production – A Quest Worth the Ring (Lord of the Rings)
The Quest Begins (The "Why") Honestly, I still remember the first time I tried to ship a...
Kubernetes for Beginners: From Local to Production — A Hero's Journey (Like in The Matrix)
Dev.to · Timevolt ☁️ DevOps & Cloud 1mo ago
Kubernetes for Beginners: From Local to Production — A Hero's Journey (Like in The Matrix)
The Quest Begins (The "Why") Honestly, I used to think containers were the end of the...
From Minikube to Helm: A Kubernetes Quest Inspired by 'The Matrix'
Dev.to · Timevolt ☁️ DevOps & Cloud 1mo ago
From Minikube to Helm: A Kubernetes Quest Inspired by 'The Matrix'
The Quest Begins (The "Why") Honestly, I used to feel like I was stuck in a loop every...
Backups and the Force Awakens: Mastering Database Disaster Recovery
Dev.to · Timevolt ☁️ DevOps & Cloud 1mo ago
Backups and the Force Awakens: Mastering Database Disaster Recovery
The Quest Begins (The "Why") Honestly, I used to think backups were just a checkbox on a...
Horizontal vs Vertical Scaling: A Jedi's Guide
Dev.to · Timevolt ☁️ DevOps & Cloud 1mo ago
Horizontal vs Vertical Scaling: A Jedi's Guide
The Quest Begins (The "Why") Ever felt like your app is a tiny hobbit trying to carry the...
CI/CD Pipelines That Actually Work: Lessons from The Matrix
Dev.to · Timevolt ☁️ DevOps & Cloud 1mo ago
CI/CD Pipelines That Actually Work: Lessons from The Matrix
The Quest Begins (The “Why”) Honestly, I used to stare at my CI/CD yaml files like they...
Monitoring and Logging: The Force Awakens Your System's Health
Dev.to · Timevolt ☁️ DevOps & Cloud 1mo ago
Monitoring and Logging: The Force Awakens Your System's Health
The Quest Begins (The "Why") I still remember the night our checkout service went dark....
CI/CD Pipelines That Actually Work: Lessons from The Lord of the Rings
Dev.to · Timevolt ☁️ DevOps & Cloud 1mo ago
CI/CD Pipelines That Actually Work: Lessons from The Lord of the Rings
The Quest Begins (The “Why”) Honestly, I used to dread Monday mornings because my CI...